23 November 2008

busy, busy, busy


it's been extremely busy busy busy shooting every now and then. i know i have not updated my blog since my last post. my sincere apologize to those who have been waiting for my new post.

i barely find enough time to sleep and rest for the past few weeks. having sleep 3-4 hours a day is really killing my health. couldn't find enough time to balance my rests time and my working time. having lesser and lesser time for my family and my love ones. not to miss out my friends too. but i promise will resuffle my time after this peak wedding season which will be ending in two months time. ha..ha..... just couldn't wait!

i can't remember the last time i have a self-portrait. feeling funny being photographed. thanks Benjamin for the shoot! (that's me and my buddy).
well, bed off now as i need to be up again in two hours for another wedding assignment.

resuming blog post again next week. stay tuned! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro,

haha..... nice portrait of you!
make sure you take enough rest.... take care!

Anonymous said...

love your pics! it's amazing... dun forget to take some rests!

Anonymous said...

hey daren,

seen you really working extremely hard for the past few weeks. should take some time off for rest. take care!

Anonymous said...

hey , i love ur pics so much so much~ u r so pro , fuiyoh~ hope can be ur fren n know more of ur photographer world ~ ><
but,seems u like so bc ya .. take care wor ~