08 June 2008

It's finally here!!!

I'm pleased to announce that my blog is finally here!!!

Hi all, my name is Daren Chong. I'm a photographer and photography has always been my life passion.

Seems like everyone in this industry is blogging now.Well, I think it is a good thing since it let our friends and customers know us better. I have procrastinate till now to start mine. Well, better late than never.

While waiting for my new website(www.darenchong.com), i will try to update my blog regularly and do check me out once a while.

Have a nice day!


Warmest Regards,
daren chong

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope its a good start for you.
I really love this picture of you taken at the bridge.

Go on and keep clicking for more nice pics .....

Anonymous said...

hey bro,

congratulations to you! finally you have made up your mind!

just keep on clicking your cam and keep posting you pics.... wanna see more of you creations!

sally said...

Wah! the picture is very nice...
want to see more...

Great to hear you are start your photographer career!

See! i know that you must will be a photographer...

keep on & look forward to see more you creations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your blog launching!!!

After a long time of waiting, finally you have a blog to share with us your inspirations!

Your pics consciously tells me that i'm living in a wonder land, i love that a lots!

Looking forwards to see more of your inspirations..... GANPATEH!!!

SharingMyThoughts said...

Congratulations on making your dreams possible!! it's lovely to be able to see the beautiful world through your lens!! keep up the good work!! i guess the next thing we look forward to, will be the arrival of your website.. all the best!!!