09 June 2008

My first post!

hi all,

figuring what to post as the first photo on my very first blog is really a big headache to me. should i post my family photos, or my portrait, or my favorite landscape, or maybe some macro shoots, or my works sample such as wedding shoots & product shoots or ........ maybe these and that.... it's never ends in my mind!

to those who know me and for those who not, photography has always been my life passion. capturing all the memorable images of my families, my loves and my friends are the reasons why i took up photography 12 years ago, to be exact.

and after a long thought, finally decided to share with you some of my favorite travel photos. just some simple shoots taken sometimes ago.

hope you like it.....







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if i'm not mistaken, one of the pictures is taken in niah caves, Miri is it? nice work!