19 July 2008

Colours of KL

Was in the Kuala Lumpur City the other day doing some street photography. Having been lived here for 30 years, these is my first time shooting in the street of KL (funny huhh.....). It's kinda new to me as i seldom (in fact, very seldom) shoots street photography. There are so many things to shoots be it likes people, architectures, colours, stalls, grafittis and lots more! As i walked along the Jalan Petaling, i decided to focus on something interesting, which is "colours/contrasts". So, here are some of my shoots.....








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emm… nice pic! Correct me if I am wrong, For my opinion.......you descript it as “Colors of KL"... honesty... I can’t feel the color is there loh! But in terms of angle & colors, yes, it is nice, comfortable, balance.

svllee said...

Hi Daren, these are great! Did you show them all at the workshop? This is a great website you have got. I think the girls are shooting in KL this weekend,..Li Ling, Siew Li and Joanna

Regards, Steven

Daren Chong said...

dear anonymous,
thanks for dropping by my blog n really appreciate your comments. All these pics were the creation from my first street photography experience and it was taken place in our lovely city "KL" and that is why i themed it as "Colors of KL" ....

thank you!