07 August 2008

Baby Portrait - Micah Jianen Ong

Documenting another new-born baby was just feeling great! I love shooting baby! Let's me introduce you baby "Micah Jianen Ong". Nice name, isn't it! It was actually a tough session documenting this little cute guy as he is extremely active which makes my day more challenging in shooting him. After two hours of shooting, Micah still couldn't want to take an afternoon nap. His bright little eyes just keep looking at my lens. Maybe he is just too exciting being my little model for that day. Thank you Micah! To David and Tracy, have a wonderful journey ahead!

















5 comments:

Tracy Tan said...

amazing! i wouldn't have been able to take these shots! i love them....and you did a great job :)

Hsin ling said...

My golly!! Is this baby Micah!?? He is adorable!! What a bundle of joy! God is so good, isn't He? Love and hugs, Hsin

WAHM said...

I'm a personal friend of tracy. She's been raving about your skills and your talents so I'm dropping by to savor it personally. I totally agree with her - great shots! Very creative indeed.

Daren Chong said...

hi doris,

thank you! i hope you enjoy yourself here in my blog.

have a great day ahead!

Daren Chong said...

hi doris,

thank you! i hope you enjoy yourself here in my blog.

have a great day ahead!